Today I have so much in my heart to share, but I am tired, overwhelmed and unsure how to share. So, instead of leaving you high and dry on the beautiful Tuesday, I thought I would give you a quick household tip. A few tips really.
I am continually amazed by the exhaustible list of wonders that vinegar can do. There are probably hundreds, but here are my top 5 favorite uses for vinegar around the house.
- Wash windows (mix 1/4 cup plain white vinegar with 1 quart water, put in squirt bottle, and go crazy!)
- Brighten your laundry (put a splash in your fabric softener container in the wash, or directly in rinse cycle to spruce up dingy clothes)
- Make your dishes shiny and spot free (put a splash in the rinse booster in your dishwasher or right in the bottom of the dishwasher and see them shine)
- Kill weeds (this is a longer post, but will try to do it sometime soon)
- Use in the best all purpose cleaner ever (Click here to get it from http://www.frugallysustainable.com, she is AMAZING!)
And then of course you can use it in all kinds of wonderful recipes! I currently am working on making my own flavored vinegars for eating and cleaning, and will post about them when they are ready, and I’ve had a chance to try them out.
This post is featured on the amazing blog www.frugallysustainable.com as well!